WHO WE ARE
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Disaster Preparedness for your small business!
Hytropy is not an ordinary disaster management company. We pride ourselves as being one of the most innovative companies in our industry, combining youthful energy with experience. It is through this combination that we believe offers the ideal path
for preparing your small business!
No matter what industry you are in,
or how small you are,
we can create for you
a custom-quality disaster program!
Our disaster planners have received the most elite disaster preparedness training in the world, including with such agencies as: FEMA, US Department of Homeland Security, American and British Red Cross and the US Department of Energy.
To provide affordable, accessible, world-class Business Continuity and disaster planning to small businesses.
- Planning, Training and Testing
- 24/7/365 Support
- Highest Standards of Professionalism and Customer Service.
- Affordable Prices
- The Easiest Process in the Industry.
WHY CHOOSE US
Hytropy prides itself on innovation in emergency preparedness for small businesses. Utilizing cutting-edge technology, best-practices developed through mulitple disasters, and creativity unparrelled in the industry, Hytropy remains the final word in emergency and disaster preparedness for small business
This didn't happen overnight! For over a decade, Hytropy disaster planners have focused on businesses of all shapes and types. This, coupled with our commitment to excellence of performance means that you will benefit from thousands of hours of research and development.
WHAT WE DO
Hytropy is the ONLY full-service disaster preparedness company in the world. We have perfected our process of disaster preparedness for small business by a commitment to continual innovation and learning. One of those things is the first small business disaster preparedness cycle ever developed. Hytropy's groundbreaking process ensures your business receives top quality emergency preparedness every time.
- Disaster Plans
- Emergency Response Training
- Test of Drills and Exercises
- Disaster Strikes!
- Disaster Response Steps
- Emergency Plan Improvement
THE WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT ON DISASTER PLANNING
Patrick Hardy is the single most innovative and accomplished disaster planning expert in the world. He leverages his decades of experience to empower large companies, small businesses, families, event planners, and more in the face of any emergency. Patrick strongly believes the only way to deliver optimal service is to discover what your business is all about and who you are as a business owner. Armed with that information, he will deliver premier emergency preparedness service no matter how big or small your business is. No matter what sort of small business you run—bar, nursing home, RV park, school, and so much more—Patrick will leverage every bit of his expertise to take care of everything you need.
Patrick is a Certified Emergency Manager®, a Certified Risk Manager®, and a FEMA Master of Exercise®. He and his team deliver value based on individual projects whereas his competitors charge on an hourly basis. Among his accomplishments are:
- In the summer of 2012, Patrick became the youngest person and the first business owner ever selected as the National Private Sector Representative to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- Patrick wrote the chapters on disaster preparedness, terrorism, and weapons of mass destruction for the new Advanced Emergency Medical Technician Textbook for use in the US National Curriculum.
- Patrick launched the Disaster Hawk mobile app to create customized disaster plans for families and small businesses at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. The app is now used by over 40 major non-profit organizations, including Meals on Wheels, California CERV, and the International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
- Patrick has been published or featured in dozens of industry journals, periodicals, and popular media outlets such as Today, Parade Magazine, Yahoo!, and Good Morning America.
- Has invented disaster plans for 53 industries, and speaks around the world on disaster preparedness.